KNOW YOUR TEA
The Masala Blend Tea is the perfect Indian Kadak Masala Chai - strong, bold, rich and earthy. A warm aromatic blend of Assam tea with spices like cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, pepper and clove to give you a taste that will linger on long after the tea is over.
Gardens of India celebrates the rich diversity of our country by bringing out a blend that is curated using the most pure, fresh, authentic and seasonal tea and spices from across the country.
Our expertise brings to you a handcrafted blend that combines the richness of tea with the goodness of Indian herbs. Gardens of India ‘Masala Blend’ is infused with a medley of five native ingredients that provide wholesome goodness and well-being in every cup.
The Masala Blend is expertly made by our in-house master blenders. A cup, rich in history and tradition!
Caffeine The Amount Of Caffeine This Tea Contains High
Time Of Day Recommended Time To Savor For The Best Tea Experience Anytime
Grade Method of Manufacturing Tea CTC & Long Leaves
Benefits Keeps you high on energy Energy
Discernibly woody and malty, layered with aromatic spices
Brown & black leaves decorated with real pieces of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, and clove
The malty flavor of a rich black tea with the exotically soothing flavors of an Indian spice bazaar; piquant and mellow, with a subtle warmth, enhanced with a dash of milk and sugar
Earthy, hay, biscotti with mild nutty and cocoa hints
Blackish-brown nuggets with specks of floating fibre showing through
Intense notes of malt, wet earth, woody and subtle amber-like nuances
Recommended Steeps 1
Use O2 rich water, running stream or RO filtered
Get the water temperature right to the recommended temperature
1 tsp / 2.5 g
Use the suggested quantity above with the approximate water
Infuse the leaves for a recommended time
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse by courier.
All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the next day. All other orders will be dispatched within 48 hours. Applicable from Monday to Saturday Only*.
Due to COVID-19, we cannot commit on delivery timelines. We do request you to bear with us in the case of slight delays. Please refer to our Covid Safety Measures Policy for more details. As per safety protocols while we are currently accepting online orders to ship within India and worldwide, due to changing nature of the situation, we reserve the right to pause deliveries to any country at any time if so warranted.
Order Deliveries Will Be Made Between
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative i.e., a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However, the brand takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Certain courier partners may request an OTP to complete delivery. This will need to be provided for completion of delivery. OTP will be sent to the number inputted at time of placing the order.
- Ayurvridhi is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For all claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of the day of delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- *Orders placed on Sunday will be dispatched within 48 hours.
- *Not applicable on public holidays
- *Not applicable on offer days
Returns & Refund Policy
If you claim a leakage in the product or if it was damaged during the delivery process, please send us an email with the following details, within 48 hours of the delivery date. We will issue a product exchange for any product that is returned in a saleable and undamaged condition, in its original packaging and can be verified to be damaged/faulty. Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your package, for your exchange request to be fully processed and closed.
Please write to us within 48 hours of receiving the product that you would like to exchange or refund at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Complaint Order Number
- Invoice number
- Please specify if you are a Ayurvridhi Club Loyalty Member or not along with Card Number
- Details of your request or complaint
- Images or videos to support the complaint with Batch details clearly visible as below, without which we cannot process the request
- In case the product is not sealed/ leakage/ broken products –clear images or video of the non-sealed/ leaking/ broken products along with clear images or video of spillage (if any), mono-carton and outer packaging images too. Please also send images to show seal has been tampered with if that is the claim along with the above.
- In case the product received is empty or volume of the product is less or product is missing in the package or a wrong product has been delivered- clear images or video of the empty/ faulty/ product with less volume/ or product missing/ or wrong product delivered along with clear images or video of spillage (if any wherever applicable), mono-carton and outer packaging images too.
- In case the internal packaging and the outer packaging received is very dirty- clear images or video of the complete open package received along with clear images or video of the mono-carton and outer packaging
- Mono carton refers to the Ayurvridhi box/packaging the individual product comes in, while outer packaging refers to the larger box the entire order is shipped in. Images of both are required to process claims.
Once all the details are received, it would take our team 3 working days to revert on the complaint/ query/ issue. In case an exchange is approved for your complaint, you will be informed of the same with an authorization number, and a reverse pick-up of the product will be arranged. In the case of a product refund, once your request is approved the refund will reflect in your account within 10-15 days and you will be sent an email confirming the same.
All products to be exchanged must be sent back to us packed in the same packaging as it was received in and physically accompanied in the reverse pick-up by the original receipt and a document that states the following:
- Address of dispatch
- Name & Address of the customer
- Order number
- Contents of the package
Please also email this document and share an image of the reverse pick-up consignment (inside and outside packaging) with our Customer Care representative who you have been in touch with on email.
Once the package is received by our warehouse team the exchange order will be processed within 24 hours. You will then be informed of the new consignment tracking details.
Please note orders for Gift boxes are not applicable for exchange or refund here.
Ayurvridhi Online is not responsible for damage after delivery.
Storage Instructions: PLEASE STORE IN A DRY AIRTIGHT CONTAINER IN A COOL DRY PLACE AFTER OPENING THE PACK.